These General Purchase Conditions regulate the use of the website adolfodominguez.com (hereinafter “The Website”) which is owned by Adolfo Domínguez, SA (hereinafter Adolfo Domínguez). Adolfo Domínguez, SA is a public limited company with corporate address at San Ciprián de Viñas, Polígono Industrial, Calle 4, Parcela 8 – 32901 Ourense, Spain, with TIN A-32104226, registered in the Trade Registry of Ourense, Volume 189, Page 125, Inscription 8, Sheet OR-1325 and email address email@example.com.
The use by the customer of the services of the online store imply, in any case, adhesion to the General Purchase Conditions in the version published at the time of the purchase order. Therefore, we recommend reading these General Conditions before making your purchase.
These General Purchase Conditions are applied to the sale of all Adolfo Domínguez items through the website. If you don’t live in the countries mentioned, you can only purchase articles from the online store if the shipping address is located in one of the countries or territories mentioned.
Adolfo Domínguez declares that its website is exclusively aimed towards an audience aged over 18. Adolfo Domínguez reserves the right to cancel a customer’s access account if it detects acts that are fraudulent, speculative or in bad faith regarding the use of this service.
For security reasons, purchases for an amount of over €1500 are not allowed (in the United Kingdom, the equivalent amount in sterling) per order. If you are interested in making a purchase for a higher amount, you must contact Customer Service, where you will be provided with information on how to make your purchase.
The prices applicable are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. They are listed for each item and include VAT (Value Added Tax), IGIC (Indirect General Tax in the Canary Islands), or IPSI (Tax on Production, Services and Imports in Ceuta and Melilla), as corresponding. Once you have completed the purchase order, and before making payment, you will be provided with a final overview identifying the article(s) acquired and the total price (including shipping and taxes).
The prices on this website are shown in euro, except for the United Kingdom where they are shown in sterling.
Payment will be made at the end of the purchase process and will be an essential condition for formalisation of the same. Payment methods accepted:
Debit or credit card by Visa®, Mastercard® or 4B or 4B Maestro debit card and PayPal system. In any case, the choice of payment method is made during the purchase process on the corresponding screen.
We use secure payment methods from premium financial entities in order to offer maximum security. You must notify Adolfo Domínguez of any incorrect or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchase, by email or telephone and in the shortest period of time possible so that suitable steps can be taken. The payment method suppliers or issuers may adopt anti-fraud measures that include the rejection of certain types of operations. Adolfo Domínguez is not responsible for the application of this type of security policy.
You expressly authorise the issuing of an electronic invoice, though you may also indicate your wish to receive a printed invoice, in which case, the invoice will be issued and sent on paper. Adolfo Domínguez will issue an invoice in the name of the natural person or company placing the order, which is attached to the purchase confirmation email, once the order has departed from our facilities. Please note that sales invoices cannot be modified afterwards in compliance with current legislation.
Deferred payment: transfer and/or payment upon delivery, in this case only within Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands). In the case of payment upon delivery, payment will be made at the address upon receipt of the order. Purchase with payment upon delivery will not be possible when the address established as the delivery point is a post office box.
For the option of payment by transfer, the account number from which the payment is sent must be a current account in a bank in the country where the order is invoiced. All expenses derived from making this payment via transfer will be covered by the customer. In order to send the transfer, the customer will be provided with an account number. For orders within the national territory (Spain) and from other EU countries, the bank account number is IBAN ES95 2100 8613 3502 0000 8951 and BIC/SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX.
In the reference, it is very important to state the order number and your complete name (e.g. - 700101571 - María García).
The payment must be completed within three working days of the date the order was placed. The order will not be considered to be accepted until there is effective proof that the payment has been received. If after this period of three working days Adolfo Domínguez has not received the amount corresponding, we will cancel the order.
The maximum delivery period is 30 natural days from the time of purchase. The products will be delivered to the address provided by you in consideration of the following characteristics:
5.1 Home shipping
“Express” shipping (not applicable to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) If the amount of the order is €50 or more, shipping is free. If the order does not exceed €50, express shipping costs €5.)
The address provided may be a private address, place of work or other address. It is not necessary for the invoice address and the shipping address to match. Our transport provider will send you an email or SMS (if you provided your contact details with the order) stating the day of the delivery and providing the opportunity to change the date. On the day of delivery, our transport provider will send you an email or SMS (if you provided your contact details with the order) with the approximate time slot for the delivery.
We currently are not shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla. We are working to improve our deliveries and to be able to offer this possibility soon.
Shipping for the United Kingdom: If the order is £60 or more, shipping is free. If the order does not exceed £60, shipping costs £10.
Shipping for Andorra: The cost of shipping is always €25 with fees included, regardless of the amount of the order.
Shipping to other countries: If the order is €75 or more, shipping is free. If the order does not exceed €75, shipping costs €12.
5.2 Collection in store
Shipping is always free.
This service is currently available for Spain and Portugal.5.3 Delivery issues:
In the case that the delivery cannot be completed due to absence of the addressee, the transport agency will leave a note and will try to make telephone contact. After two failed attempts, you must contact the transport agency in order to continue with the delivery.
There are various procedures for performing returns and cancellations. Below, we will describe the characteristics of each one, as well as their costs and conditions.
- Return: in the case of flaw or defect.
- Cancellation: due to customer decision.
Due to the special characteristics of certain products, the following must be taken into consideration:
- In order to protect hygiene and health, returns or cancellations are not accepted for underwear and earrings when their wrapping, packaging or covering that protects the product have been opened, except for those that are faulty or have a flaw.
- All products that are going to be returned must have their original packaging, except for those that are faulty or have a flaw.
* Gift packs cannot be divided and the items cannot be returned separately.
- In the case of cancellation, you will be liable for reduced value of the goods due to handling other than that necessary in order to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
You can download the form by clicking here.
6.1 RETURNS: EUROPE
- Conditions: You avail of 30 natural days from receipt of the product(s) to make an exchange, except for cocktail garments which have a term of 14 days.
- Refund: Adolfo Domínguez will refund the corresponding amount (except for shipping fees) within the period of 14 natural days from the date the return was reported. The return will take place through the same method of payment originally used. However, we may retain the refund until the goods have been received, or until you present proof of return of the goods, whichever becomes true first. In the case of payment through bank transfer or payment upon delivery, you must include a current bank account number where you wish to receive the refund on the form.
* Return in physical store (Spain and Portugal only): the most simple way of completing a return is to attend one of our physical stores (except Outlets, El Corte Inglés and airports). Provide the returns form that you will find with your order and the garment to be returned.
* Collection from home or office: If you prefer, you can request free collection from an address convenient for you. For this, follow these steps:
- Request return: You can request a return by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Service team free of charge at +34 900 333 718 from Monday to Friday from from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fill in delivery note: Write the item(s) to be returned on the back of the returns form.
- Package: Wrap the item(s) in the original packaging, enter the completed returns form and close it. After verifying the data, we will send you an authorisation email to your email address. From that time, our courier service will contact you to establish the time and date that best suit you for collection.
6.2 CANCELLATION: SPAIN, PORTUGAL AND EUROPE.
- Conditions: you have the right to withdraw from the contract without the need for justification in a term of 14 natural days from receipt of the product.
- Refund and procedure: the same conditions will be applied as for returns.
If there are issues with regards to supply or there are products which are out of stock, we will inform you immediately and proceed to refund the price of the product(s) not available. We will refund the corresponding amount without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 natural days. The refund will be carried out in conformance with the provisions of Clause 6. The data regarding stock availability in physical stores which is reflected on our website is indicative and may vary.
The guarantee offered is that established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Protection of the Consumers and Users. In each campaign, Adolfo Domínguez undertakes a photographic study to show the garments in the most realistic manner possible. However, products may be subject to colour variations depending on the calibration of your screen.
For any doubts, suggestions, queries or complaints about the online store, you can contact Customer Service, through any of the following methods:
- Telephone +34 900 333 718 from Monday to Friday from from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com or post to the following address: Adolfo Domínguez, SA Polígono Industrial San Ciprián de Viñas Calle 4 Parcela 8. 32901 Ourense. Also, we avail of official Complaints Forms for consumers and users that can be presented through the post and email addresses stated above or in any of our bricks-and-mortar stores. These can be requested by calling +34 91 737 46 53 or here: Download official forms.
Our Customer Service will process and respond to your complaint as soon as possible, within the maximum period of one month. If your request has not been resolved satisfactorily, you can attend the ordinary jurisdiction or process your complaint through the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr , which will provide a single access point for the extrajudicial resolution free of charge.
Adolfo Domínguez reserves the right to modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. No modification will affect orders that are already in process.
Compliance by Adolfo Domínguez with all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the case of unforeseeable events or force majeure that impedes or delays compliance. These events will include, but not be limited to: war, riots, uprising, social disturbances, strikes of any kind and supply problems that cannot be attributed to Adolfo Domínguez. We will inform you of these unforeseeable events or force majeure within seven days after occurrence. In the case that this suspension is prolonged for a period longer than 15 days, you will have the possibility to cancel the order in process and will receive a refund in the conditions established in clause 6 of these General Purchase Conditions.
These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, consumers who are not residents in Spain also avail of the protection guaranteed by the imperative provisions of law in the country of their usual residence. The parties submit, of their own choice, to the courts and tribunals of the customers address for the resolution of conflicts, expressly rejecting any other jurisdiction.
Promotion valid from the 24th of June to the 2nd of September 2020 at adolfodominguez.com. Discount applicable to our Spring/Summer 2020 collection. Limited Edition, face masks and fragrances collections remain excluded of this promotion. Promotion not valid in conjunction with other offers.
EXTRA 10% OFF
Get extra 10% off with the purchase of two or more sale items at adolfodominguez.com. Limited Edition, face masks and fragances remain excluded. It cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be applied to previous purchases. If the customer wants to return a product and keeps less than 2 products of the ticket that entitled the additional 10% discount, this additional discount will not be applicable.